Sunday, July 5, 2009

Snapshot Sunday

What's for lunch? Tuna salad sandwich, salad, and watermelon.

Compost plate. Whenever I freeze my bananas for smoothies, I always have a giant pile of junk like this!

Umm... where I intended to do this craft. Intended being the operative word.

New pajamas for the growing guy. Courtesy of his grandma.

Green smoothie, Method cleaner for disinfecting the house, two small blank books for the purpose of recording all of the cute kid sayings, a jar of all natural fruit spread and two slices of Ezekiel toast ready for the fruit spread. And that little green thing? A Mike Wazowski Weeble.

Go here to play.

6 comments:

  1. Hi,
    It's Stephanie from TN Unschoolers, I wanted to tell you about a yahoo group I own, you may really dig it :)

    http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/RadChristianUnschoolers/

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMM...we had watermelon today too. I think I'll get some more now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was yummy! my tuna is wild tuna from tj's and i add dulce flakes and hemp seeds for an extra bit of nutrition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh YUM! Watermelon and Green Smoothies are two of my most favorite things in the whole world! Yum Yum Yum!

    Cheers,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!