Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Loot!

Free books from Barnes and Noble for summer reading!

Our Little Astronomer found this at a yard sale! Score!


ALF loot from ebay. He wants me to read them constantly, just as I expected. ;)


The rest of these pictures are from my major score at a local thrift store.
We got all of this stuff for twelve bucks!

Wiggly Safari Game and Dragon Tale's matching game. Both great games for wee ones!


Word Searches, Science workbook, and this book.

The Nashville Children's Theater will be producing "Miss Nelson is Missing" next spring so I grabbed those books. The maze book was something I wanted to get for He-Man for his birthday but couldn't justify the 7 bucks. And here is He-Man lost in his new hidden pictures book.

5 comments:

  1. Good stuff--especially the telescope!

    I have a stack of stuff that you might like for Donut (& eventually the wee one), so don't let me forget to bring it the next time we get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice finds! I love finding book bargains. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice!!!
    how exciting.
    maybe I'll drag mine around today to see if we can find some thrifty books. I'm seeing them everywhere! I want them on my shelves, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Sherry!

    good luck to the rest of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!