Thursday, July 30, 2009

geeez, thanks.

Me: (to He-Man) Boy, I'm tired buddy. (last night I had a 102.4 degree fever. today I dealt with three fussy kids and new dog- more on that later)

He-Man: Well, why don't you go to bed?

Me: I will in just a little while. I have to drink and eat a whole lot before I can do that.

He-Man: Well, what would you like to have? I can fix you something.

Me: Awww, you sweet angel. (insert stroking of cheek)

He-Man: (serious blank stare)

Me: Are you just trying to get me off the computer so that you can play your Wall-E game?

He-Man: I'm just trying to get you off of your computer. So tell me what you want.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Sorry to hear you're sick. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. He may have his motives, but at least he knows how to win over the ladies!
    Hope you feel better real soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!