Friday, July 17, 2009

Family Fun Fridays





goat yogurt blueberry pops. we made them together and I was really excited to see how much they liked eating them.

Made some soup.

We made vegan breadmaker bread together. For our first attempt, it wasn't bad!

Disney Chutes and Ladders. Hate this game. Played it anyway.

Here are some pictures of the fun we've been having while doing what the kids want to do. Too bad dad hasn't joined us yet. I've really felt good about saying yes to their requests this week.

How much fun are you having as a family?

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...not sure if Mr. Linky is working or not.

    http://livingandlearningnow.blogspot.com/2009/07/family-fun-friday-jam-fest.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Chutes and Ladders wasn't my favorite game either.

    I don't like the kid who gets in trouble for reading a comic instead of his school book. Or did I just dream that? I'm pretty sure they had something like that.

    The game is just too didactic for my tastes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! We always have a family night on Fridays, but I never really thought to take pictures or blog about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!