Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Big 4 Month Old!


Today Draykie is four months old. I don't think I even realized how big he was until Sunday morning when I took him to Bible class, I intended to just rock him while we listened to the class activities. One of the teachers suggested I put him in one of the seats. I hesitated at first but then thought, "Hey, why not? He might surprise me". He sat through the entire class and he even kept trying to steal his neighbors pacifier! It was so cute. I really wish I'd had my camera. But anyway, the whole experience inspired me to get out the little seat and tray thing that we used with the other two. He likes it and I can't believe how big and adorable he looks in it!




5 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? I shed a few tears today because Eli is now big enough to be out of his car seat and into a booster seat. I hugged him and said stop growing! He said, I need to grow mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute! Happy 4 months, Draykie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute. Big, beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!