Saturday, June 20, 2009

Super Summer Swap!



So a couple of cool homeschool mamas have put together this neat program.

YOU MUST SIGN UP BY MONDAY!!!

Here's what it's all about:

1. It is open to all children of bloggers through elementary age.
2. Sign up between June 15 and June 22.
3. We will match children based on age and partners will be notified by June 26.
4. All packages should be mailed by August 3.
5. When you receive your package, write a post about it and we will have a Mr. Linky party after the packages all have time to arrive!

Packages should include a minimum of three items from your child; here are some examples: 1.
A postcard or brochure from where you live, 2. a lapbook or scrapbook or something handmade, 3. a photograph or drawing of your child, 4. a special gift that will allow your child's new friend to experience a hobby or interest that your child has or enjoys.
You do not have to spend any money, but please DO NOT spend more than $15.00 on the items that will be exchanged.


Click on the stamp at the top and it will take you to a blog post where you can sign your child up for the program! I signed up both the Donut and He-Man! I can't wait for them to experience this. Pen pals were a huge part of my tween years and I hope that they will develop a love for writing to friends like I did! I fantasize about my kids becoming pen pals with the children of one of my pen pals!





S

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!