Sunday, June 21, 2009

Oh Daddy Daddy


What is your favorite thing about Daddy?
H: He works and makes money for us.
D: I like the samples from Daddy. Food samples. Burritos and tacos.
M: His sense of humor

If you could go one place with Daddy, where would you go?
H: Mimi's or something.
D: Somewhere for Mama's day.
M: Away for a nice long stay in a cabin during the winter... in the mountains. Complete with hiking, a hot tub, lots of hot tea and chocolate.

What is Daddy's favorite thing to do?
H: What about working?
D: Arts and Crafts
M: Nothing

What is Daddy's favorite food?
H: What about pizza?
D: Cupcake
M: Ice Cream

What is Daddy's favorite tv show?
H: Lost
D: Lost
M: the one he's watching without anyone bugging the snot out of him or "24", some sci fi series I can't recall, "The Office", "Lost"
(D interjects that shaving his hair chin is Daddy's favorite thing to do.)

What does Daddy want to do?
H: Watch tv
D: Go to places to eat.
M: Become financially independent in a job that requires minimal work.

If you could ask God to bless Daddy with one thing what would it be?
H: A God Baby?
D: A pillow
M: A job that pays enough and then some... just one job!

Happy Father's Day, Babe! We love you so much!

5 comments:

  1. My hubby agrees--1 single job that pays enough and is what he enjoys. Poor guys working multiple jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy,
    I love the interview format!!:) The answers are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so flipping cute! A pillow is indeed a very nice thing to be blessed with. I can't wait for my God Baby to start saying cute things like this. (Though I think he "ganja" this morning. Seriously.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, aren't we lucky to have men who are willing to work so hard so that we can stay home and (un)school our kids!?

    Ashley, you might love it but He-Man hates it!

    Katrina, yes, a pillow is indeed quite a blessing. Especially after you have worked as many jobs as the Captain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I LOVE this! I'm behind in my posting and didn't do a Father's Day post... I may have to copy your interview idea. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!