Monday, June 22, 2009

More Homeschool Bargains!



















My favorite place to go for homeschool supplies is Ross. I'm not a fan of curriculums per se but I sure do love having a variety of "edumacational" activities on hand for the kids to do. And they really do get those things out regularly. Last year we got a ton of workbooks and such but now the kiddos aren't so much in to workbooks. So, that left me with very little "schooling" stuff. So, a few days ago, after a nice visit at the park with some friends I dropped the two olders off with their grandfather and aunt (and a burnt copy of "Bye Bye Birdie" for their cousin!) and I headed to the mall. GAG. I needed some clothing. Desperately. I left with one top. Then I went to Marshalls's where I found a cute skirt. And nothing more. Then I went to Ross and that was when the danger set in. Do NOT go in that store unless you have some money to spend. Especially if you are addicted to school supplies! Their prices are just seriously so amazing that I am incapable of passing up the great bargains. Here is a complete list of the items that I got and the prices I paid!

Wild Repulic Rainforest, Aquatic, and Dinosaur Magnetic Playmats: $3.99/each

Melissa and Doug Wooden Stringing Beads: $9.99

Priddy Books Numbers and Letters Activity Packs: $5.99/each

God's Mighty Warrior Devotional Bible: $3.99

Giant Sticker Activity First Words: $4.99

Level 1, 2, and 3 School Zone Start to Read Read-a-long and songs series: $5.99/each

7 comments:

  1. I'm drooling over your bargains. We don't have a Ross :( Nice finds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely go shopping because it is so dangerous. My biggest weakness is Amazon.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome price on that Bible! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! Another fellow ROSS lover!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good bargain!! There are also so many teaching templates online for resources as well, homeschooling mamas have the goods!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the kids have really been using this stuff. it's gotten he-man to start writing practice which is huge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog and am so excited to have found you. I've never even thought to look at Ross for homeschool stuff. I'm planning a trip there this week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!