Friday, June 19, 2009

Are you shopping at the Farmer's Market?

Our local farmer's market has moved. Some people have complained about this but I'm actually really excited about it. The location is now inside of a nice facility. The vendors can stay inside where it's relatively cool compares to the previous location. This will attract more and better vendors. The location is also bigger. I dropped by there last week and I was thrilled with the selection already available. There were even a couple of certified organic vendors. This loot came from three different vendors, is partially organic (but even the noncertified vendors are usually pretty organic), and was only $9.75 total. I was thrilled with my trip to the new farmer's market and I plan to go back more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!