Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday


Today I am thankful that most of my crazy symptoms that are popping up almost hourly can be attributed to the three A's... anxiety, acid reflux, and anemia. Now, if I can start naturally and safely treating them, I should start to feel better. I am also thankful for all of the friends I have who are praying for me, my family, and especially baby Drayken. I am thankful that Drayken let us lay him down to sleep in our bed twice today allowing me to do some fun activities with the kids. I am thankful that the thunderstorm we had an hour ago was just that and nothing more... a simple thunderstorm. I am thankful for a fridge, pantry, and freezer filled with food. I am thankful for a husband who is willing to stay up all night and work finanacially independent and so that we can get out of debt. I am thankful that my husband and I are on the same page with most every issue. I am thankful most of all for a loving God who is totally in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!