Friday, March 13, 2009

Whole Baby Giveway!


Freebie for your thoughts…

Whole Foods Market is running a podcast series and this month is all about "Whole Baby", and they want to know what you think of their work.

From now until March 30th, they’re offering “Bona Fide Mama” readers, an incentive for you to listen and provide feedback to their Whole Baby Podcasts covering; Natural Baby Body Care, Pregnancy – A Time to Go Natural, and Organics for Baby, Beyond Food.






Here’s how to get involved:


1. There are 3 podcasts. Please feel free to listen to all 3 but you just need to leave a comment on one. To listen go here:

2. After listening, click on the “comment” text to leave your comment. *Please enter: http://mandyray.blogspot.com in the “website” field on the comment form, so we know your comment is part of this promotion (and then maybe Whole Foods will pick Bona Fide Mama to host future giveaways! yay!!).


3. When you leave a comment, with http://mandyray.blogspot.com in the website field, you will be entered in a drawing, and on March 31st, one winner will be randomly selected to win a Green Baby Diaper Bag!

The Prize
The “Deluxe Urban Sling” is made with 100% post-consumer recycled materials- “yesterday’s discarded water bottles and yogurt containers”. It comes loaded with natural products for new babies, and families.

Enclosed items may vary slightly and may include:
Belly Bar - Assortment of Chews, Shakes and Bars
California Baby - Super Sensitive Shampoo and Body Wash - No Fragrance
Peter Rabbit Organics - Baby Intense Therapy Cream
Seventh Generation - Natural Baby Laundry Detergent
Hylands - Teething Tablets, and Teething Gel


Good Luck!

6 comments:

  1. That is SO awesome! I will be participating for sure!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you have time for all this!?!
    I will check it out for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcy! I Know!! And they contacted me. My blog is finally picking up some speed and momentum and for this I am thankful.

    Rachel, I don't. But I do it anyway because I'm a slacker in so many other areas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mandy,

    I didn't realize WF had podcasts. I enjoyed listening to the podcast on baby care. If it's gentle enough for baby, I figure it's good for mama too!

    pat(douglassandpat@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mandy! I left a comment and put your website in the field.

    I don't know that we have met, b/c I have yet to make it to an Artsy Mamas event, but we totally need to hook up! I think we would have a lot to talk about and I absolutely love what you are doing and your influence in middle TN. Keep up the good work!

    Micky Jones, BS, CLE, CLD, HCHI, IBCLC
    9 Months & Beyond, LLC
    www.ninemonthsandbeyond.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad I got the reminder on Facebook for this, I had forgotten! But I am entered now, hope I win!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!