Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Afternoon Videos: Christmas Creeping

I have vivid memories of this video. Until I started hunting for it, I believed it was from the 80's but instead, it was made in 1993. Hmph. I had no idea. Either way, I have memories of this time of year, watching CMT with my mom (voluntarily, thank you. These were the hay days of Garth Brooks, my friend). They would show videos like this:


and maybe even this:


But the one that has stuck in my mind as disturbing yet delightful and has never ever been forgotten is this little gem by Vince Vance (not to be confused with Vince Vaughn). Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome song but for crying out loud, this is one scary video! (sorry, the embedding wouldn't work).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!