Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Afternoon Videos

As this financial situation continues to stay stagnant and cause me more and more and more stress, I heard this song on the radio today (the Loggins and Messina version) and I felt a little better. Because I realized that we are worlds away from where we were a year ago in true riches. My husband and I are totally in love these days and that's the most important thing on earth.



Similarly, this post secret entry resonated with me this week. We've been together for almost ten years now and I can honestly say that I know for sure we are in a mature kind of love now. One that I didn't understand when I decided that he was a hottie in the back of my research methods class.

EDIT: Don'tcha just LOVE Anne Murray? I've just always loved her. She makes me feel nostalgic for a safer time.

5 comments:

  1. One of my all-time favs. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! See, I told you our musical tastes weren't so different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe..this song reminds me of when I was pregnant with Kendan. I used to play it all the time....and there's the 4th happy-cry. LOL The 3rd was in your other blog. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww..I love Anne Murray! One of my mom's faves when I was growing up. Thanks for that. And I am so happy that you are Michael are so in love! That is totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to know I'm not alone! I bet some of you even dig Air Supply.

    And Kristi, I'm pretty psyched by the miracle that my God did in my marriage. We are so very blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!