Friday, November 7, 2008

Celebrating 200 posts with Preggers n' Proud


200 posts!! That's huge! In less than a year, which was my goal. Nice. I'm celebrating by helping you get a great deal on some super cute maternity clothes!

Don't you just love this shirt? Preggers n' Proud has maternity shirts for mom and DAD too. Gotta love that. Check out their site. If you like what you see, I have a special 25% discount code for three lucky mamas (or papas). Just comment and let me know that you are interested! My "hot mom" shirt is soft, washes really well, has a nice, flattering fit, and is wonderful quality! I love it and you will too!

2 comments:

  1. We found out on Halloween that I'm expecting our 3rd... I just may be interested in that coupon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Jennifer! That is so exciting! Yes, just let me know if you need the code!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!