Today I am feeling especially grateful... mostly because this morning when I was unable to sleep I started researching and prepping for the first Artsy Mamas "Meditate and Create" that will take place on November 8th... and it's all about being thankful (get it... during November?). This post may be especially long for that very reason.
1. I am thankful that our sun burns are almost completely healed and that we have learned our lesson about sun exposure... hopefully with no long term effects.
2. I am thankful that the ultrasound came back normal and all is well with baby Indy. And speaking of baby Indy... I'm thankful that I got to pick a first name for once! Weeee!!!
3. I am thankful that I learned about Chuck Baldwin before the husband and I voted. Now we are in support of a candidate and that feels awesome.
4. I am thankful for a husband who takes amazing care of me. If I am sick or even just craving something, he'd not hesitate to probably drive all the way to Nashville in order to buy me whatever my stomach's desire. He is very generous and wants to give me anything that I want. Sometimes I can't believe how lucky I am.
5. I am thankful for food on the table, clothing to wear, a warm comfortable house in which to live, and, most of all, for Jesus. Sometimes it is important to stop and remember those things, I think. I do a terrible job of keeping them in the forefront of my mind... I've become inspired by a blogger friend to start praying about every little thing. It may take a while to get there but I have a goal!