Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I have so many things for which to be thankful today. Some of them include:

Our upcoming FREE and much needed vacation. Back in June I believe I asked a friend to help me visualize a free vacation for our family. While I would have probably picked a different location, I'm still completely thankful for the "vacation fairies" (i.e. my in-laws) who made this trip possible. The kids are totally psyched and I'm ready to leave already!!!

Kroger's Manager's Specials. I found all that I needed to finish my dinner of vegan taco salad for last night on special. Weeee!!

Permission to rest. I read somewhere that the pain I've been experiencing (like someone hit me in between my legs with a baseball bat) is a. normal in the third (and fourth and fifth, etc) pregnancy and that if I'm feeling it every day (I am) it means I need to rest more. Take a load off. Slow down. Not sure how to accomplish that while in Disney World but I'm ready to take on the challenge!

Love. My good friend Geoff is in love and engaged. He is so important to me and his happiness is as well. I cannot wait to meet his girl and to fall in love with her too! Congrats guys!

A sweet and kind husband. I can't brag on this man enough. He works 19 hour days yet still helps me with dinner, dishes, laundry, kids, grocery shopping. He's truly a gift from heaven and I hope that one day I can be a gift to him as well.

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful that i have met you and look forward to getting to know you better. I am thankful for your wonderful blog and thankful Thursday which reminds me to be thankful too. Thank you, Mandy! Love,charis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat Blame it Charis. I am so emotional tonight and now you had to go and say that. Sniff. What's funny is as I was driving home, thinking about how my life is in such a different, much better place today than it was 10 years ago or even a year ago, you kept popping into my head. Like as one of the things for which I'm really thankful for right now... meeting you. I don't know exactly why but there is just something about you. I look forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!