Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkins Galore: A trip to Walden Farms with our Homeschool group

Donut was not feeling well yesterday, hence the lack of good photos of her. Regardless, it was a good time with great friends who I had desperately missed. The kids had been missin' their friends too because they asked for them all week!

Every year we've taken the kid or kids to Walden farms for photos. It's where I get the best photos of my son. He looks stunning in orange, don't you think? I can't believe that next year we'll have a six month old baby boy to prop up on a pumpkin.



Donut ripping into her special pumpkin cookie. Boy were they good!

He-Man fell in love with this pumpkin because it was red. I say reddish. But it made him happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!