Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Afternoon Videos

-The kids are totally obsessed with this song. Obsessed. From the back seat I'll constantly hear (from either child) "Mamma Mia. How I missed you." And as an ABBA fanatic, I couldn't be happier.

-Watching my blonde haired blue eyed kids on the beach stunned me... they are quite Nordic-like. So....

-Maybe their parents should move them to a country filled with blondies. No, I don't mean Germany. Sweden. It's one of the only countries the Captain and I deem acceptable for raising our children these days. I'm trying to creatively come up with some way to get us there.

To all my friends, "oh how I missed ya." We are back from sunny Florida. Expect picture posts and Disney updates soon. You know, as soon as I get some sleep. Ack. Off to scratch my itchy, sun-burnt baby belly.



4 comments:

  1. YAY!! ABBA MADE IT ON YOUR VIDEO LIST!!! Glad you guys got home safe! Hope your belly cools down soon! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! ABBA MADE IT ON YOUR VIDEO LIST!!! Glad you guys got home safe! Hope your belly cools down soon! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Jun-in loved it too. She stared and stared so I played it again and we danced!

    I forgot to tell you that RJ loved the last time you posted something ABBA. We you-tubed them and listed to most everything on there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm converting the entire hobbs family to a band of ABBA freaks. yeeeeee haw!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!