Friday, August 1, 2008

Remembering who I am and from where I came

No, this is not about my heritage or my roots as a redneck, white trash hick.

The truth is that I was raised by pop culture, celebrities, actors, and musicians.

Just when I start feeling bad about my little pot belly... my imperfect flabby arms, my not so perky boobs, my pale white skin, my boring brown hair, or the fact that I'll never be hot and will have to settle for cute, I look up this video.... and I remember why all of these seemingly annoying things are okay. Not only okay, but almost exactly what I wanted to be and/or have 16 years ago. Ms. Gudmundsdotter did a fantastic job shaping and molding me, don't you think?

Oh, and Einar is still a total cutie.
Zemanta Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!