Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Prayers and Celebrations

Dear Readers,
I am asking for your prayers. My dear friend Angel has had to watch her little boy go into surgery today. Please pray for his quick recovery, for peace for the family, and for the doctor's careful knowledge and know how. You can read more about their journey here.

Also, I have a praise report. Some other dear friends, the Schusters, were given horrifying and life-altering news on November 26th (my 30th birthday actually) of last year. They were told that their then 3 month old baby had leukemia. And it was a really really terrible case of it. They couldn't believe that she was still alive. Well, today she is celebrating her 1st birthday. Feel free to drop by their blog and wish them a happy special day. This is a huge accomplishment.

A very dizzy and pregnant Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!