Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Wiggles Live in Concert


My special little guy on the way to "The big city" Nashville!


Our Dorky Family posing in front of the stage!

Toot Toot Chugga Chugga Big Red Car!


Wags the Dog likes to Tango.




Donut's reaction to Dorothy the Dinosaur's grand entrance!



Dorothy in all of her glory!


Here comes a bear. Stomping Stomping.


Wake Up Jeff!


Donut looking especially beautiful.



Not sure what this is all about but she gave the show two thumbs up throughout its entirety.





Donut and He-Man with their favorite pal!


He-Man and Papa cheer for the Wiggles!



Mommy and Donut enjoy the end of the show!



The lovely "Twinkle Twinkle" light show at the end of the concert.




The Captain being silly on the way home.
Zemanta Pixie

4 comments:

  1. I always secretly wanted to go to the Wiggles live show. Maybe there is hope that the girls will like them. Congrats on the bun in oven. Hey Brent Clifton cuts my hair, and we were talking about mutual friends we had and he said you. I love finding out stuff like that, sadly he is moving to TX next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that's a heck of a way to find out that your friends you just saw last week are moving away to Texas. Man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! My stepmom went with her kids and Jeff pulled her up on stage after running into her while she was video taping..it was hilarious to watch!! LOL

    P.S. I secretly miss Greg. :(
    GREAT PICS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, lucky stepmom! I miss Greg too. That's not to say that I don't think that Sam is doing a great job... it's just that change stinks. And the reasons that Greg had to leave are so sad. Poor Greg.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!