Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pregnacy Update Number 1

Well, this first trimester of pregnancy is kicking my butt.

-I'm worn out.
-I'm starving but I don't really want to eat anything.
-I'm unconscious for about two hours in the afternoon and then again for 8-9 hours every night.
-Yesterday the entire right side of my back felt like it had a pinched nerve. I would cringe whenever I breathed.
-I am moody and lazy.
-I cannot step foot outside. Getting the kids together and then running an errand with them... essentially out of the question.
-I cannot breathe easily. Of course, I think that I finally have an answer to this concern. I think that I might have asthma. I'd be so glad to find out that I have asthma. It would help me understand why I'm having panic attacks that are not accompanied by any anxiety. What a relief that would be.
-Essentially I don't want to be around... well... people.

Okay, it's nap time. I hope that when I wake up I'll have something pleasant to blog about. Phew.
Zemanta Pixie

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to take a child or two off of your hands, Mandy. You just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, i may have to take you up on that. i am sure the kids would much prefer to hang out with you than to destroy my house while i lie unconscious on the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a nursing pillow yet? You know I make them? And how are you enjoying the new computer? :o) -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had trouble with my asthma at the beginning of my pregnancy. My accupressurist told me to press on my ribs in the back while breathing deeply.

    It helped a little. Allergy medicine helped too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!