Friday, June 27, 2008

The (First) Garden Party

If you missed the first Garden Party, Never Fear! Carolyn and Rich are taking off in the "that there is an RV" and they're Goin' Back to Cali. Then they will work themselves back to Tennessee by stopping to play at the homes of a few friends and family. The great news is that they hope to end their tour right back here on the very same porch they began it. So, you will get another chance to enjoy this very special event all over again in September... when it's cooler outside. We're even going to shoot for a weekend this time!

Thank you so much to the Garden Party for the wonderful, uplifting, inspirational music you shared with us last night. Your music always makes my day a little easier. Whenever I'm having a hard day and it's too early for that glass of wine, I just hit play (since your cd never comes out of the player) and I am immediately relaxed. And a very special thank you to Mr. Peter Moon for stopping by and playing a short set for us as well! I can't wait to get out and see you play again!

Go here and here to see slideshows from the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!