Friday, May 2, 2008

So richly blessed.

My day started out with a drop in visit by a friend. Then another friend dropped off her son for us to watch like she does every Tuesday and Friday. A little later my best girl friend came over for a play date. While she was here another friend dropped by. And then this evening many many many friends came over to help me judge the Mama of the Year contest for Mamapalooza and stuff 100 goody bags. I am sooooooo blessed to have so many amazing women in my life. A couple of years ago, I barely knew 13 people and then today I had just a few of the people in life over to my house... and that totaled 13. And did I mention how FUN these women are??

I've been blessed abundantly!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an awesome day!!! Do you babysit on a regular basis?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!