Tuesday, April 22, 2008

why i won't be bored for a while

just taking stock of all of the pokers i have in the fire:

Artsy Mamas: going national, new website, the tv show, possible book dealio, both blogs, social networking, selling "chapters", planning a conference for next year, following through with several potential partnerships (Bellwood, YWCA, PSC, Discovery Center, Center for the Arts, Hobby Lobby)
Mamapalooza
Tummy party and Tiny Rainbows
Express Yourself Conference
Getting plugged into ministry at Church
Dave Ramsey class
Write "The Motherload"
Find venue for show, and produce show
Motherless Daughter's support group

I'm going to go bury my head in the sand somewhere.

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!