Friday, April 25, 2008

What a luxury

What a luxury it is to be able to decide in the middle of the day in the middle of the week that I'm going to climb into my unmade bed with my little boy and read library books until we fall asleep.

What a luxury it is to go into my yard, let the kids run and play, and not have to concern myself with noisy obnoxious neighbors, unwelcome dogs, traffic, or terrible teenage behavior.

What a luxury it is to be able to sit on my sofa while I peck away at my laptop... accomplishing a lot and not being stuck in some other room, unable to watch my children and spend time with them while I work.

What a luxury it is to be able to purchase healthy foods for my family.

What a luxury it is to sleep late after a difficult night because my wonderful husband took the kids and closed the door ever so quietly behind him.

What a luxury it is to go to the local library and pick out several really good books and bring them home... for free.

What a luxury it is to attend the church of my choice and not have to worry about being killed or arrested as a result.

I'm spoiled rotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!