Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Ultimate Blog Party

How cool is this?
Ultimate Blog Party 2008

I've never even heard of a blog party but I'm not doing anything with my time so why the heck not, right? Seriously, this is addictingly fun, girls. Join in. It rocks.

My intro for those of you who don't know me:
I'm Mandy and I'm 30. I'm the mom of two kids, the wife of an awesome man, a writer, a performer, and the executive director of a nonprofit organization called Artsy Mamas.

And they are giving away some amazing prizes at this party!

My top picks for for a prize would be:
1. A Rocking Horse to Love: My two year old daughter would really enjoy this!

2. Bead Dangle Photo Tile Necklace
Provided by: Elemental Memories

3. Klean Kanteen Sippy Cup
Provided by: Non Toxic Tots

Of course, I'd be thrilled to win anything for my kids who are 2 and 4.

4 comments:

  1. Cool prizes. :) Glad to meet you. Love the rainbow colors.

    Happy Blog Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy,

    Just stoppin' by from the blog party. I have a four year old who is about to turn five and I don't like to talk about it either. :)

    I love art & writing too, so I can't wait to come back and read some more1

    Nice to meet you! Here's a little hostess gift!

    See you soon,

    Melissa~
    Pink Paper Peppermints

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you joined the party.

    Kim @ TheBitterBall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm still returning visits from the blog party! Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!