Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Things that rock.

Today the new B-52's cd is released. Can't tell you in words alone how FRICKIN EXCITED I AM!!

The kids took their noise into another room.

Artsy Mamas is alive and well: We have FOUR potential new board members. That's right. FOUR. Thank you Jesus. You answer prayers.

The Captain came home in a happy mood and is excited to spend his time off with his family. Praise the Lord.

Mamapalooza is coming along nicely.

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

I am fully recovered and delivered from the crazy ordeal with which I was battling over the past several months. If you know about this battle... celebrate with me. If you don't, celebrate it anyway!

Donut is extra silly these days.
"I don't have a hungry.", "I'm oh so very sowee."

Stainless steel bottles for three bucks at Walgreens= happiness!

Major bargains at Goodwill... a brand spanking new name brand fancy schmancy sexy summer wardrobe for about 25 bucks= bliss! (Fashion show pics to come)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are going awesome at the moment. I am so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am celebrating for you. Three stainless steel cups on sale at Walgreens is worth dancing for if there wasn't anything else. Rock on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!