Sunday, March 9, 2008

MIKE MIKE and MORE MIKE. and a little "Full House".

Today was He-Man's Fourth Birthday Party. There was a Monster's Inc. theme. Four is really hard for mommy for some reason. I don't feel like writing about it. So, here are some pictures instead.




A special gigantic HUGE Thank You goes out to my partner in crime and bestest pal, Amanda, the Snazzy Baker. She is responsible for that repulsive looking cake that made my little guy's birthday extra special. xxoo!! Love you girl!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow..that cake looks awesome..what a great theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm inviting you to party with me!

    Win some chocolate from my-sister-in-law and I...we blog about CHOCOLATE...me from Australia...and her from Michigan. Here's the link: http://thechocolistas.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

    What am I doing in Australia? I married an Aussie...and moved to Brisbane, leaving my family and friends and all the right-side-of-the-road drivers in America.

    Win a handmade pocket place mat from my blog Comfort Joy Designs. Here's the link:
    http://comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

    Want to know more about life in Australia? Visit my A Cup of Joy site where I keep up with my family and friends in America. Here's the link:
    http://acupofjoy.wordpress.com/

    Happy Partying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great site! I love the monster cake! Please come visit my site when you have a moment. You’ll find some great resources! Cheers to the Ultimate Blog Party! ~ caroline
    SmartyPantsMama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake is awesome! I love to make special cakes for my kids birthdays. My last attempt was Mater from Cars... it didn't work out so well.

    Kim @ TheBitterBall

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!