Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter from the Jones Family!!

A couple of things about me:
I love spring.
I love four-year-olds.

So, today was simply perfection. The nicest Good Friday a girl could possibly ask for.





My tea party host helps his guest, Steve the Hippo with his tasty drink.


Mike and I get friendly. Oh, googly bear.


Mike gets his coloring on.


He-Man shows off his lovely red marker.


Our "Rock Band" eggs. Pretty Awesome, huh?


A hidden blue egg with an organic spelt ginger cookie inside. Yummy.

Donut enjoys a special treat that she finds inside of an egg.


He-Man and Donut inspect their eggs.

Here's to a wonderful spring day with my special kiddos. I'm a lucky girl.

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!