Saturday, March 8, 2008

big boy moment

tonight, upon He-Man's request, we all piled into my bed to read books. i just figured... it's cold, let the boy sleep in the bed with the girls. but after the fourth book when i announced that Donut could read us the fifth book because i was closing my eyes, He-Man said, "it's time for me to go to my bed now." i watched him climb out of bed. he said, "night, mom" and walked across the hall. i was rather stunned. most days this would have made me jump for joy but lately, i can't get enough of either of these kiddos. i was really looking forward to sleeping snuggled between them. and here is am, blogging at 4:44am. i bet i would have slept better if he'd stayed in bed with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!