Thursday, February 21, 2008

With Leaps and Bounds

Artsy Mamas is growing up. Sniff Sniff.

I'm truly excited to see all of the little tiny baby steps that my brainchild is making. Our volunteer lawyer, Beth, completed our application for our 501(c)(3) status this week. I've been researching grants and funding opportunities. Yesterday we purchased our gorgeous signs which were made by SignPro, a locally run and operated business. And we now have a post office box! Everything is just trucking right along! I am so incredibly proud and humbled that our God decided to bestow this amazing blessing that is Artsy Mamas upon me. Why me? I don't know. But I thank Him so much for it!
Our mailing address is:
Artsy Mamas

P.0. Box 332965

Murfreesboro, TN 37133-2965







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!