Friday, February 22, 2008

Dear Mandy,

Thank you for sharing your concerns
about the President's FY2009 budget cuts of
arts in education. Hearing from you helps
me better represent Middle Tennessee.

I would like to thank you for all of
your hard work with your nonprofit
organization supporting the arts. No one
knows better than you how important funding
the arts is to Middle Tennessee. Including
quality fine arts programs in public
education has always been important to me. I
have supported legislation increasing the
funding of these programs and you can be
assured that I will actively urge my
colleagues and continue funding these
necessary programs.

I appreciate hearing from you on this
important issue. If you have any questions
or comments in the future, please do not
hesitate to contact me.

Stay in touch,
/s
BART GORDON
Member of Congress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!