Saturday, January 19, 2008

oh jonny, you disappoint me

Most people who know me... or know me well... know that I have had a 16 year long love affair with Jon Lovitz. Yes, that is right. Jon Lovitz.
Photobucket

He is my longest lasting boyfriend. Whenever I needed a laugh or a hug (okay, maybe just the laugh) Jon Jon was there, by my side. Never to fail. I fell madly in love with him with I was 14 years old after watching repeats of (back then) several seasons old SNL episodes on Comedy Central.
Photobucket

Master Thespian, Annoying Man, Mephistopheles, Harvey Fierstein, Tommy Flannigan, Hannauka Harry, The Loser on the Street.... sigh. So sexy. So funny. So wonderful. I heart him.
Photobucket

I saw MOM AND DAD SAVE THE WORLD in the theater with my mom. There was one other person in the audience. I squealed when he farted.

His "The Please Watch the Jon Lovitz Special" aired one time. In May of 1992?? I have it on tape. Still. It's in my garage.

And I had my first sex dream about him. Seriously. I won't go into the details but it was pretty hot. Um I swear.

This love affair has waxed and waned throughout the years. But I've mostly remained madly in love with the Lovitz.

And then I noticed today that he was the "Secrect Stand up" guest for some special Myspace show? I dunno. I watched some of his stand up on this link. It was not funny. Balls aren't funny. Gratuitous use of the F word is not funny. And I'm sad. Someone comfort me.

3 comments:

  1. AWe I'm sorry..isn't it disheartening when your lover isn't who you thought they were? LOL I love the way you write by the way..very easy to follow and entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone has a bad day....maybe that was his.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!