Friday, December 21, 2007

Red Robbin Gourmet Burger!!

http://www.redrobin.com/redrobin/home.aspx

Go here to sign you and your kiddos up for a free meal on your birthday.

We went to this place today for the first time. I was super impressed. The service was great. The manager came to speak with us twice. We told him that it was our first visit and our anniversary. He brought us dessert on the house and also took the kids meal and the Captains's meal off the ticket. I was VERY pleased. What a blessing.

My favorite part was that they children's menu actually included Veggie Burgers and Boca burgers. I've never seen that on a kid's menu. I filled out a comment card and called to compliment them.

I ordered the salmon burger and it was delicious. The Captain had a parmesean chicken sandwich and really seemed to enjoy it. The kids split a Boca burger with a side of cantalope. They brought then out individually wrapped and divided... on their own plates!! biggrin.gif I've never seen my kids eat so well at a restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!