Friday, December 28, 2007

Random caffeinated thoughts

*I wish someone would tell me why my daughter keeps crying.

*I love having a three year old who can go fetch things, put things away, and clean the floor.

*Bert is a unibrow. Much like that girl Jill I used to know. That girl who lied a lot.

*It makes me so happy when my children want to watch the tv shows from my childhood. Last night, Donut demanded an episode of "Full House" and He-Man requests viewings from the "Growing Pains" season one set on a daily basis.

*I fantasize about marathons viewings of "Twin Peaks", "Arrested Development" and "Gilmore Girls" with my kids.

*My play is only half written and that stresses me out. I have to read it to a group of critics on January 30th. Yikes.

*The Captain and I plan to go out of town on the 4th and 5th. Away, overnight. I better start reading that book he got me for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for commenting! Please make sure to leave your name and an email address so that I can respond to your comments! I hope you have a blessed day!